Who is it for?
Anyone working in a business environment who has responsibility for optimising organisational performance and managing the performance of others.
This highly informative and practical one-day event is an in-company workshop and can be tailored to fit with your organisation’s particular requirements.
What will I learn?
- Performance management in an organisational context
- An overview of the essential components of a performance management system
- Setting objectives to support organisational performance
- Monitoring and evaluating performance
- The role of line managers in managing performance
- Practical tips to encourage best practice