This qualification provides you with the essential knowledge and skills to become an L&D practitioner. Whether you are new to L&D or looking to further your career this CIPD qualification will provide you with the essential basis in L&D concepts and practice to be more effective at work. This certificate covers the entire learning cycle spectrum, from understanding needs to evaluating them. It also allows you to reflect on your career and to further explore the link between L&D activities and organisational success.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is suitable for people who are either new to L&D activities or have an interest in the profession. It is suitable for individuals who are:
- looking to become a CIPD Associate Member
- seeking to enhance and develop their L&D career
- contributing to L&D practices in the workplace
- working as an independent or employed L&D consultant
- interested in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to enhance professional practice
CIPD Foundation qualifications provide a broad range of relevant and practical knowledge and skills, incorporating latest thinking, technology and practices. The qualifications are on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) at level 3 in England and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at level 4.