This qualification provides a broad range of relevant and practical knowledge and skills, alongside the opportunity to specialise in your chosen area of expertise. Using critical analysis, self-reflection and problem solving techniques, you will learn how to develop and implement creative and strategic HR solutions that drive organisational performance. You will also be able to develop your understanding of organisations and the external context within which HR operates.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is suitable for experienced HR practitioners who have responsibility for human resource (HR) decision making within an organisation at either operational, tactical or more strategic level and are:
- looking to become a CIPD Chartered Member
- seeking to enhance and develop your career
- responsible for or contributing to HR decision making at an operational or strategic level
- an HR or L&D professional in a team and have a responsibility for HRM or HRD
- responsible for the HR function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function
- working as an independent or employed HRM/L&D consultant
Candidates wanting to complete an Advanced Certificate can choose any four modules, providing they form a coherent programme. You can also study any single module as an Award which can then be built upon to achieve a Certificate or Diploma.