This qualification provides a broad range of relevant and practical knowledge and skills for the L&D adviser alongside the opportunity to specialise in your chosen area of expertise. Using critical analysis, self-reflection and problem solving techniques, you will learn how to develop and implement creative and strategic L&D solutions that drive organisational performance. You will also be able to develop your understanding of organisations and the external context within which L&D operates.
Who Is This Course For?
This level 5 qualification is ideal for all those currently employed in advisory level roles who would like to develop L&D Management skills. The Intermediate Certificate and Diploma fill the gap between Level 3 (Foundation) and Level 7 (Advanced) by providing professional recognition and CIPD accreditation. It is suitable for individuals who are:
- looking to become a CIPD Associate Member
- seeking to enhance and develop their career
- responsible for or contributing to L&D decision making at an operational or strategic level
- responsible for the L&D function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function
- working as an independent or employed L&D consultant