Who is it for?
What is it about?
The Learning and Development profession is changing due to major advances in our understanding of how people learn, new technologies, business strategies and the emergence of new roles for L&D practitioners.
These new qualifications have been designed to respond to these evolving demands and are suitable if you are:
- aspiring to be an L&D practitioner,
- working in the field of L&D and wanting to re-assess and develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours as an L&D practitioner,
- working in the field of L&D and wishing to develop your understanding of organisations and the organisational context of L&D,
- interested in CPD to enhance and maintain your professional practice.
CIPD Foundation qualifications provide a broad range of relevant and practical knowledge and skills, incorporating latest thinking, technology and practices. The qualifications are on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) at level 3 in England and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at level 4.
Our unique approach combines learning elements with competency assessment and development activities to create a programme individually tailored to your objectives.
We work hard to ensure that you are mapped to the correct qualification and then work with you every step of the way to ensure that you achieve your continuing professional development needs. Consequently we consistently achieve outstanding quality assurance ratings from the CIPD.
We specialise in flexible learning solutions that are tailored to your needs. The combination of elements can include workbooks, assignments, self-study, guided learning and evidence collation.
You can select from three main delivery options:
- Workshops (active learning) – for candidates who prefer to participate in planned interactive sessions, have exposure to other learners and organisational practices. They provide an ideal learning environment to facilitate L&D interventions, practical activities, group discussion and networking opportunities. Workshops are scheduled on a regular basis.
- Bespoke – for candidates who prefer to have a personalised programme, combining 1-to-1 meetings, directed learning and developmental exercises with minimal time away from work.
- Distance learning – for candidates who prefer to work mainly by themselves with supported learning materials, using our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) where available, allowing individuals to work at their own pace with maximum flexibility.